Please make sure to read this journal entry clearly before you go ahead & ask for requests fav.me/d6u182nFollowing requests (2 for each topic) will be done on March:
PoC(People of Color)
Social Movements (Ex.:Feminism, Awarnesses etc.)
Some things to know:
- All of my stamps are free to use - however reuploading them is unneccessary.
- Only ask for requests when they match to the ongoing event: fav.me/d6u182n
- By watching me, do not expect a watch back and avoid to give me Llamas. taggin me (be it chain letters or memes) and begging me for points - it's no use.
Do closer research for following question:
- the use of stamps
- creation of stamps
- source of material used for stamps
For the first two they're many tutorials for them. For the thirdone , other people would be kind to give you the answer (also source is sometimes given in the description) instead of me.
not really welcoming and helpful to new DA members. Find another mentor instead
won't change their opinion just because you're offended by it
Is often a Hypocrite (and I'm not sorry for it)
may be rude/harsh/stubborn but can be friendly IRL- as long you avoid politics and activism /social justice
becomes a bitch when you start to talk about politics and activism with me
sometimes tends to be a hypocrite (not sorry for it)
hates spam/ chain messages and begs for points/watches/Llamas
do not apperciate oversensitve users or social activists,
regilous nutheads, fetishists, scientologists, nostalgia fags, fantards,
white knights, trolls, patrios, racists*
* although this point is rather funny because sometimes I can get sceptical about arabic POC but that's because I do not really have a good own experience with many of them. However I won't rip your head of just because you're a POC (Person of Color) so no worries.